As a technology partner of AWS, Virtusa collaborated with the client to strategize and develop a new cloud foundation with a robust architecture.
To create a robust, and scalable cloud infrastructure for the client, Virtusa:
- Created a secure, multi-org AWS environment leveraging AWS Control Tower.
- Used Terraform to develop IaC scripts with security and DevOps by design to deploy web, mobile, and scheduling applications to the new landing zone.
- Applied WAR (Well-Architected Review) framework principles to develop a scalable architecture to support future migrations.
- Refactored and migrated three mission-critical applications to the new environment to support in-region multi AZ high availability (HA) architecture for a better and more reliable application performance.
- Implemented the cross region active (RW) /active (R) deployment disaster recovery model with the ability of failover automation in the event of a disaster.