As per the latest BCG study, in the human-centered design process, the creators of products, customer journeys, and even policies immerse themselves in the lives and perspectives of real people.
Join us for an interactive discussion with senior leaders from Virtusa, and guest speakers from Forrester Research and BT to learn how to drive and scale multi-disciplinary teams focused on customer desires to increase business value and customer loyalty.
- Adopting a more human-centric approach to remain agile in an unpredictable modern world
- Embracing a Design Thinking approach to increase customer base and improve customer loyalty
- Accelerating time to market by combining rapid experimentation with strategy, technology, data science, and creative designs
- Increasing role of data and analytics in creating superior customer experience and better collaboration
- Leveraging the future of work, new ways of working, and agile methodologies for long-term impacts