Get the support needed to make critical business decisions with solutions built and aligned with emerging industry trends using our Enterprise Information Management (EIM) practice. Use this robust ecosystem to transform raw data into actionable insight. Drive efficiencies and expand opportunities for monetizing data assets with the modernization of legacy data architecture.
Our consulting solutions enable businesses to layout a Data & Analytics roadmap that helps monetize critical data assets. With these proven delivery methodologies, expertise in 40+ tools and platforms and 1350+ global consultant base, we’ll help you deliver scalable and cost-effective solutions.
A Leading Data Transformation Partner
We collaborate across the data transformation program for continued effectiveness and enhanced relationships with customers, partners and stakeholders. By infusing digital into the mainstream and enhancing customer centricity, we enable businesses to develop new products and services while increasing revenue and profitability. Our dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE) for services include Data Integration, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Governance, Advanced Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Data Visualization and Data and Analytics Consulting.
How we can help impact your data transformation program’s success:
End-customer focus: Over 70% of our client engagements deliver a direct impact to end customers. With a key focus on innovative and emerging technologies, Virtusa helps organizations gain quantifiable benefits around top-line growth through data and analytics solutions impacting the end users.
Cultural alignment: We have developed a right-fit service delivery model (onsite, nearshore and offshore) to ensure there is an optimal balance of cultural alignment and cost savings.
- Multi-skilled, domain-focused EIM professionals across all our CoEs
- 15+ years of delivering large Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (DWBI), Big Data, MDM and Analytics programs for Fortune 1000 enterprises
- Experienced in large-scale data management initiatives in consumer-oriented sectors like Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom, Media and Information Services, Hospitality, Travel & Leisure, Manufacturing and other industry areas
- Agile delivery methodologies, processes and rigor
Accelerated business outcomes: Proven Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) solution accelerators, reusable DWBI components, templates, framework and methodology that increases productivity.
- Flexible engagement model focused on outcomes that improve predictability of program success
- Mature practice that can scale-up quickly to meet specific demands without any risk of extending the program timeline
PRODUCTIZATION® heritage: An in-depth product engineering experience in developing and testing leading DWBI software tools.