Google Cloud Recognizes Virtusa’s Technical Proficiency and Proven Success
San Francisco – (APRIL 9, 2019) – Today at Google Cloud Next ’19, Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS:VRTU) a global provider of digital engineering, strategy and IT outsourcing to improve client experiences, announced it has achieved the Infrastructure Partner Specialization in the Google Cloud Partner Program. By earning the Infrastructure Partner Specialization, Virtusa is being recognized for its proven expertise and success in assisting clients to architect and build their Google Cloud Platform (GCP) infrastructure and workflows, and migrate to GCP.
“Virtusa has been a long-term engineering and professional services partner for Google. From this, we have been able to develop a deep base of experience in designing and successfully integrating GCP,” said Jim Francis, EVP Strategic Sales and Alliances, Virtusa. “For organizations looking for the most advanced computing (AI/ML) technology coupled with a flexible container-based hybrid cloud distribution model, GCP needs to be a core element of their strategic cloud strategy.”
Virtusa solutions that help GCP clients throughout the cloud journey include:
- Cloud Discovery and Foundation to include, cloud strategy, assessment, road mapping and building cloud foundation.
- Cloud Native Infrastructure to re-architect applications to run on Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) with cloud-native services, decoupling, and design.
- Cloud Migration to include, application rationalization/transformation and migration of applications and data using automated tools.
- Enterprise Security to design and manage enterprise-grade encryption infrastructure on the cloud with ISO 27001 and PCI compliances.
- DevSecOps to implement automation pipelines for both application CI/CD and Infra (IaaS or PaaS) with security automation to achieve on-demand environments.
About Virtusa Corporation
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS: VRTU) is a global provider of digital business transformation, digital engineering and information technology (IT) outsourcing services. Using a combination of digital strategy, business implementation, and IT platform modernization services, Virtusa helps clients drive profitable growth and lead market disruption through digital first client experiences. Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Southborough, Mass., Virtusa serves Global 2000 companies in the banking, financial services, insurance, healthcare, telecommunications, media, entertainment, travel, manufacturing and technology industries. For more information, visit: www.virtusa.com.
Virtusa, Accelerating Business Outcomes, BPM Test Drive and Productization are registered trademarks of Virtusa Corporation. All other company and brand names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.
Contact: Kirsten Paragona
Organization: Global Head of Media Relations