Our client is a leading automotive, communications, and media conglomerate with 40,000+ clients across 100+ countries.
The customer wanted to replace their legacy device with a newer-generation Android-based device for better user experience and future business needs.
The client’s existing system was not agile and affected business performance. The key challenges the client faced were
- Transformational imperative
- Reduce effort/time dedicated to misplaced assets
- Eliminate duplicate services
- Reduce missed SLAs for customers and 3PL
- Reduce learning curve for highly transient workforce
- Asset information follows the asset
Virtusa developed one of Pega’s first mobile solutions, allowing our customer to streamline the asset check-in process across all facilities. Mobile, decision management, case management, and automation were all used to create a truly digital experience. Features included
- Highly transient workforce required a solution with a low learning curve, which allowed them to capture and track asset information throughout the possession cycle.
- Fully integrated with pinpoint geolocation devices for each asset.
- Extended situational layer cake functionality to release assets while automating and orchestrating more than 40 distinct functions.
- Extended the client’s enhanced customer experience to the pre-existing customer base, orchestrating complex activities across six actors with more than 300 stories.
Virtusa successfully developed Pega’s mobile solution integrated with each asset. Benefits include
- Improved end-user productivity capabilities
- Improved order efficiency as the solution eliminates duplicate service orders
- Enhanced customer servicing capabilities