Virtusa enables a leader in the home emergency services business to transform from a policy-centric to a customer-centric enterprise through a unique Master Customer Data Management (MDM) solution.
The ChallengeHindered by an outdated, legacy platform
Our client faced multiple challenges in customer experience, notably:
- Inability to address customer requirements from multiple channels
- Ambiguous and duplicate data entry
- Lack of data-driven business decision making
- No real-time data access
- Inability to quickly respond to changing business requirements
The SolutionInnovative and adaptive solutions
Virtusa developed a Talend based, global customer master data management platform for enterprise data integration, migration and MDM solution. We followed our proprietary Accelerated Solution Design (ASD) led iterative development methodology and successfully:
- Implemented batch and real-time integration driven by Pega and Talend
- Leveraged Talend Centre of Excellence and pre-defined Virtusa frameworks deployed on Talend integrated platform to deliver different ETL and MDM capabilities across geographies
- Used Talend’s matching and standardization services, coupled with Capscan
- Formulated hybrid insurance/services model to meet client requirements
Virtusa’s integrated enterprise information management solution empowered the transformation of the client’s organization towards customer-centricity through the golden master customer record, resulting in a host of benefits:
- Multiple business applications were consolidated into a unified, enterprise-grade BPM platform
- Reduced cycle time resulting from the new platform improved operational efficiencies and enabled faster rollout of products and offers.
- Improved marketing efficiency resulted in savings of 5M GBP over the first 3 years after implementation.
- ~1 million customer records cleansed to improve the effectiveness of sales, customer service, and marketing processes
- Digital transformation: The solution offered a single customer record to enable self-service via internet-based channels