As a strategic partner, Virtusa implemented an agile strategy to streamline and consolidate multiple brand websites onto a unified global content management platform. This move aimed to deliver cost optimization and personalized content delivery for B2C and B2B customers. The capability delivered covered the following:
- Partnership: partnered with the client and Adobe to implement Adobe AEM CMS as the global CMS platform of choice.
- Brand identity: redesign the brand architecture and design for various brands and sub-brands to help refresh the 200+-year-old brand identity with its new website redesign initiative.
- Differentiated design system: implemented using AEM's global template and concept component library, facilitating component reuse across brands and sub-brands while leveraging various out-of-the-box AEM components.
- Brand architecture: a unified look and feel across the brand through ease of applying themes, style system concepts, and reusable components through the concept of the component library architecture while complying with brand guidelines.
- Reduced content velocity: established end-to-end content authoring and approval processes with built-in Adobe AEM and DAM workflow capabilities to streamline content publishing operations.
- Multilingual websites: develop the complete CMS platform by utilizing AEM's fundamental multi-site management (MSM) functionalities, facilitating the creation of multilingual websites for global markets.