Virtusa built a proprietary data platform solution on AWS by leveraging the data vault model and replaced incumbent ETL tools with Talend.
- The data platform was equipped with dashboards that helped track staff performance against targets, improving overall productivity.
- The data platform generated revenue and regulatory reports for monitoring growth and ensuring compliance.
- Data was loaded into the staging layer using a framework designed on Spark & Scala with the source data available on AWS S3 buckets.
- The data integration process was migrated from existing ETL tools to Talend DI and Talend Big Data.
- 300 business rules were implemented across 75 attributes.
- 760K accounts were processed.
- Views were created using HIVE scripts for consumption by downstream systems.
- Tableau extracts were created using Talend.