In today's rapidly evolving business landscape, enterprises face numerous challenges in keeping up a comprehensive enterprise platform, creating a pressing need for businesses to leverage the capabilities of the Now platform. However, existing implementation and associated technical debts cause challenges in implementing and utilizing the platform that can hinder leveraging the full power of the platform. Furthermore, manual processes still heavily prevail in 61% of businesses, causing a significant loss in productivity by 35%.
Some of the common challenges businesses encounter include:
- Three-fold slower time to market: Excessive time and financial resources spent due to dependencies on experts to maintain and align the evolving ServiceNow workflows causing delays.
- Complexity: Complex customization hinders business satisfaction, CMDB optimization, suboptimal utilization of out-of-the-box features, and performance issues, adding maintenance costs.
- Limited innovation: ServiceNow ecosystem without a clear path for upgrades, a stable baseline, and non-utilization of innovative functionalities can hinder organizational growth.
- Efficiency: Inability to establish a consistent enterprise-wide automation interface, leading to difficulties prioritizing and monitoring automation opportunities.
- Risk exposure: Lack of automation extends to risk and compliance controls, causing higher penalties and vulnerabilities across technology, operations, and business domains.
As businesses expect more from technology than ever, there is intense competition for talent, and relying solely on the available workforce for innovation through automation is not a sustainable strategy. These challenges necessitate a comprehensive solution to address the industry's pain points and empower enterprises to unlock the full potential of the Now platform.