Senior Team Lead - GCP Bigquery/Dataflow
Senior Team Lead - GCP Bigquery/Dataflow - (CREQ150344)
Skill: Cloud Engineer
Looking for a great opportunity to experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in cloud environment? Virtusa has a diverse suite of clients with technology puzzles waiting to be solved.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other passionate engineers and developers to deliver an exceptional user experience to our clients. Key responsibilities will include:
- Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across our diverse set of clients.
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- Design and operation of an environment for container management
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and business to ensure an outstanding experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
- Create user acceptance testing and performance testing plans.
- 6+ Years of Industry Work Experience.
- Experience extracting data from a variety of sources, and a desire to expand those skills (working knowledge in SQL and Spark is mandatory).
- Excellent background in GCP technologies (BigQuery, , Dataflow,).
- Excellent Data Analysis skills. Must be comfortable with querying and analyzing large amount of data on Hadoop HDFS using Hive and Spark.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming using Python and its design patterns.
- Experience handling Unix systems, for optimal usage to host enterprise web applications.
- Excellent Communication Skills to Understand and Pass on Requirements.
- GCP certifications preferred.
- Payments Industry Background good to have
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.