Senior Consultant - (CREQ147939)
Skill: Project Manager/Release Manager
Role: T1, T2
Are you that person who finds satisfaction--and maybe even joy- in learning the detailed steps of a process and discovering ways to automate it? Here at Virtusa, we have some very unique opportunities for you to shine!
Main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Ensure safe and regular route to live of changes made by the Feature team
- Work with the business, change and technology teams to ensure that the priority of changes is understood and releases planned to deliver most benefit
- Understand nature and impact of components in a release and follow appropriate release path
- Stakeholder management
- Support of new products design, development and testing in Banking systems
- Provide updates in strategic working groups and discussions with stakeholders
- Interface with various stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their needs, and ensuring solutions meet their needs
Key Skills and Experience required for this role;
- Strong Project management experience managing E2E Project Plan and milestones, risks, issues, dependencies
- Managing deliveries in Agile environment
- Experience interfacing with multiple business and IT stakeholders from client and other vendor parties
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in Financial services domain
- Prior Technology delivery management experience to deliver large scale projects involving system implementations/migration/upgrades
- Strong background in low latency project development and delivery
- Significant Change delivery experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated capability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with various stakeholders
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www. virtusa.com.