Kafka Admin - (CREQ146097)
Skill: Kafka Admin
Role & Responsibilities:
• Experience in deploying Kafka Cluster in GCP in Production
• Experience in Kafka cluster deployment configurations
• Automating Kafka cluster deployment in GCP with Terraform
• Implement Disaster Recovery and message replication between multiple Kafka Clusters
• Implement Kafka Upgrade and Patching pipelines
• Configuring Kafka Sink/Source Connectors to move data from one Database System (Oracle) to another (PostgreSQL)
• Writing Kafka Streaming applications to filter, transform Kafka messages in source topic and write them to a destination topic
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 37,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.