Business Analyst - Capital Markets
Business Analyst - Capital Markets - (CREQ140478)
1. Experience in Capital Markets as a Business Analyst with exposure to regulations such has CCAR reporting/Basel or similar regulatory or compliance projects
2. Good knowledge on one or more Banking products - Knowledge on products such as Mortgages/Deposits/ Trading /Securities/Debt/Derivatives/Margin/ Collateral Management would be desirable
3. Formulate and define systems scope and objectives for complex projects and foster communication between business leaders and IT
4. Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and provides user and operational support
5. Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
6. Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
7. Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
8. Experience in test strategy, preparation of test scenarios, defects triaging and co-ordination with QA team.
9. Exposure to various SDLC methodologies
10. Lead the definition of problem statements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
11. Providing support during and post implementation phase of various projects
12. Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
13. Good knowledge in debugging skills.