Senior Consultant - (CREQ131612)
Skill: Payments with Swift Messages and ISO MT and MX
Role / Tier: Lead Consultant / Tier 2
- 10+ years of strong experience in the software development testing space with Payments Domain
- Experience in working with Onshore offshore model
- Strong knowledge in SWIFT MT and ISO202022 messages, FEDWIRE and CHIPS would be an added advantage.
- Should be ready to undertake play the role of an SME BA and make sure that the requirements are validated, understood and passed on to the team with the right expectation
- Ability to communicate Domain concepts effectively, written and orally, to colleagues across diverse teams and geographies.
- Should be strong in testing concepts, analyse impact and provide out of box business scenarios to the team during the design execution phase
- Experience with managing a team across Offshore and make sure quality product is delivered.
- Experience with JIRA HP ALM other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with the stakeholders , BA and Delivery Managers at Client end.
- Prior experience with working on high availability, mission critical systems
- Independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.