Product Owner - (CREQ145534)
Skill: CMDB SME
Role: T3, T2
The Senior Product Owner, ITOM (CMDB/CSDM), is the functional and process expert of an IT Service Management team - working closely with IT inventory and service owners and guiding them in the endeavor of transitioning business requirements to configuration requirements of the ServiceNow IT CMDB and CSDM (Common Service Data Model) products - all with the goal of accelerating and driving business outcomes.
- Be the subject matter expert to support IT by using ServiceNow CMDB products using ServiceNow best practices focused on configuration vs. customization
- Driving IT specific process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/future-state processes during workshops with key sponsors and stakeholders
- Take advantage of the ServiceNow CMDB and CSDM Solution's standard capabilities to improve IT processes
- Lead design workshops focused on ServiceNow CMDB and CSDM functionalities to on-board new data domains/owners onto the platform.
- Help draft functional user stories, their acceptance criteria, testing strategy and knowledge transfer while supporting business requirements review and approvals
- Support internal unit/system and user acceptance testing throughout
- Manage multiple and complex projects/initiatives
- Lead continuous improvement practices within the Citi environment
- Provide training and mentoring to other members of the product team
- At least five years of experience in CMDB/CSDM for large and complex organizations
- Strong understanding of Service Now Platform and any certifications are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead (providing options with pros, cons and risks) in an IT Service Delivery / Global Services environment, while providing thought leadership to IT sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- A firm understanding of CMDB and CMDB relationships
- An understanding of Incident/Problem/Change management and how CMDB can enhance those processes
- Familiarity with Application portfolio and Service portfolio concepts (Technology Service, Technology Service Offering, Business Services and Business Service Offerings)
- Proven experience in defining and deploying future-state IT processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective with a focused ability on implementation of technology
- Solid experience in converting business requirements to configuration requirements by authoring user stories that support Agile Development
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Proven team player and team builder
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.