Architect (ATC) - (CREQ140037)
- It would be an added advantage to have Dynatrace certification
- Expected at least 3+ years of work experience in Dynatrace
- Good understanding of Dynatrace product and capabilities (Observability, Intelligence, Automation and Security)
- Experience in setting up and configuration of Dynatrace Managed, OneAgent and ActiveGate
- Experience in using Dynatrace for Infrastructure, Application, Microservices and Digital
- Experience monitoring
- Experience of using Dynatrace for Business Analytics
- Experience in SLO and release monitoring automations
- Experience in partner integrations (ServiceNow, Pagerduty, Rundeck)
- Experience in leveraging Dynatrace AIOps capabilities to eliminate and preempt incidents mission critical systems.
- Experience in developing remediation workflows integrated with Dynatrace
- Experience in developing monitoring as code solutions
- Good understanding of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) ways of working
- Good understanding of deployment architectures
- Ability to technically evaluating new applications to implement compressive monitoring & observability framework using Dynatrace
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.