Senior Consultant - (CREQ137994)
Skill: Cloud Solution Architect
Role : T1
- Cloud solution architects perform various functions, including managing the cloud computing architecture in an organization, especially as cloud technologies grow increasingly complex.
- Cloud computing architecture comes with managing front-end platforms, servers, storage, delivery, and networks required to manage cloud storage.
- The major duties, tasks, and responsibilities that constitute the cloud solution architect job description are shown below:
- Leverage on Cloud environment and service-oriented architecture principles to define and own Solution Architecture (applications and data technologies)
Work with clients to design a full stack solution using software that fully integrates with customers existing cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps, and other standpoints
- Propose suggestions and best practices to optimize customers cloud presence, performance, security, and cost
- Responsible for the evaluation of technical risks and map out mitigation strategies
- Carry out debugging, troubleshooting, modifications, and unit testing of custom solutions built on the organization or clients platform
- Develop new specs, documentation; and partake in the development of technical procedures and user support guides
- Responsible for the creation of a well informed cloud strategy and administer the adaption process
- Evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software at regular intervals
- Develop and organize cloud systems and work closely with IT security to monitor the companys cloud privacy
- Provide prompt response to technical issues in a professional manner
- Direct infrastructure movement procedure, including bulk application transfers into the cloud environment
- Responsible for spotting the cloud architecture solutions to effectively meet the strategic needs of the company.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.