iOS Developer - (CREQ140170)
Skill: IOS Developer
- Experience building complex applications and g Objective-C / C++/SWFIT with Cocoa and other frameworks
- Strong understanding of iOS application architecture and Implementation (MVC, MVVM)
- Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Knowledge on UIKit, Core Animation, Autolayout, Size Classes, SnapKit
- Knowledge on Core Location, MapKit, AVFoundation, StoreKit, Extensions, AddressBook, EventKit, CAllKit, SiriKit, Core Bluetooth
- Knowledge on Spatial Reasoning
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.