Lead Consultant - (CREQ139647)
Skill: Dot Net Developer
Role: T3, T2
Ready to put your expert software development skills to good use supporting innovative technology projects? Interested in having a diverse suite of clients and a team that cares about your growth? Join Virtusa!
As a. Net Developer, you will have the opportunity to develop, design and manage a wide range of projects. Our portfolio of applications spans _______ (insert a sampling of client systems-- electronic support, call/problem management, CRM, etc based on industry) Sound like fun? Read on.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Utilizing your deep technical knowledge to design and develop enterprise-wide web based solutions.
- Designing and optimizing business processes across multiple systems. Developing detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaborating with fellow developers and clients to solve problems.
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations and integrations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 years software development experience.
- 3 years of experience in software development using C# and SQL Server.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in full lifecycle delivery of complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and deployment.
- Experience in developing high performance, scalable and available web services and applications.
- Experience using both Angular and Bootstrap.- needed?
- Experience with building Web APIs (REST).
- Microsoft Azure experience is a plus, but not required.--needed?
- Comfort with full-stack development is a plus, but not required.--needed?
- Confident problem solver and communicator.
- Meticulous. Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in a data-driven, fast-paced environment on mission-critical applications.
- Strong self-led, work prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated cross-functional team player.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.