Senior Director-Client Services-BFS NA
Senior Director-Client Services-BFS NA - (77243)
- Account Management
- Client Relationship
- Global Delivery Management
Client Partner will be a member of the BFS Business Unit client management team at Virtusa and report into the BFS Head for Client Services. This person will have responsibility of expanding Virtusa's client base in a specific region by prospecting and acquiring new logos / client relationships.
Must play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, including growing a select client cluster with clearly established top line and bottom line targets, and being able to sell new service offerings and solutions to the client cluster in order to achieve targeted results.
• Primary responsibility to drive business development efforts, partnering with horizontal sales teams to create new segments within the vertical/account.
• Enhance and broaden the relationship in existing clients
• Establishing and managing the overall client relationship with key decision makers.
• Establishing and building "trust" and leveraging client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
• Positioning Virtusa as a Strategic IT partner and identifying avenues for Virtusa to implement IT solutions.
• Directing and managing the overall client relationship to include work quality and customer satisfaction.
• Managing the account teams (account management and project management) to meet and exceed client expectations. The Client Partner should be comfortable in groups/teams and be able to both lead and follow. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The Client Partner will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm.
• Experience with the global service delivery model.
• Proven track record in client business development, sales, and relationship management.
• Past experience managing a large revenue client (P&L including reporting and metric assessment for the account) • Have a strong background in a project environment and application development.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of and impact of BFS industry trends.
• Knowledge of value articulation principals include client ROI and appropriate storyboarding techniques.
• Knowledge of Client context and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new solutions.
• Specialized knowledge of industry analytics and is able to use trends to forecast and provide inputs within the organization to come up with right solutions
Nice to have :
• The candidate must bring in experience, insight, and credibility in the Hitech domain.
• Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential. This role requires strong leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities of being a thought leader. The candidate must be able to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
• Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior (CXO and CXO-1) levels. They must be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential.
• Should be able to conceptualize, analyze, create blueprint for business transformations and present solutions in the BFS domain