Performance Test Engineer
Performance Test Engineer - (CREQ138201)
Add the Middle East to your global professional experience and have the opportunity to work on some of the leading Digital Transformation programs. @Virtusa, we apply deep technical expertise with strong industry focus to create solutions that drive digital business. Every Virtusan is empowered to innovate by challenging the norms. This spirit of cooperative disruption drives every contributor to think beyond today and build collectively for a better tomorrow. Agile in thought and transparent in action, our organization is innately driven to find a better way.
Virtusa is one of the fastest growing IT Services companies in the Middle East with a growing client base in the UAE, KSA and Qatar and we work with the leading Banking and Financial Services, Travel, Telecom and Enterprises firms in the region. We have partnered with our clients to win awards from Gartner, IDC, WfMC and other analyst for the work that we have delivered to our clients in the region.
Why would you not like to be part of this exciting and award winning team? Don't listen to us, listen to our customers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDNtTLKkPc, )
- The Performance Test Engineer will be closely working with Managers and Architect.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of performance testing methodologies best practices.
- Develop and maintain performance test scripts
- Execute different type of tests and find bottlenecks
- Work with application and TCOE teams to develop performance test plans and review with scrum team
- Analyze test results, configure analysis graphs and create performance test results report
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions
- Strong knowledge in Java EMS, IBM MQ, TIBCO
- Should have working experience (minimum 3 years) in JMeter.
- Strong Load runner (minimum 2 years) / Performance Center Script Creation and Execution
- Experience in Middle ware testing (MQ and Web services)
- Should worked on below protocol : HTTP/HTML, Ajax truclient, Java ,JDBC, Mobile and webservices
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.