Senior Consultant - AWS Serverless
Senior Consultant - AWS Serverless - (CREQ125238)
Skill: AWS Serverless
Looking for a great opportunity to experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in cloud environment? Virtusa has a diverse suite of clients with technology puzzles waiting to be solved.
DevOps Cloud Engineer should have experience in Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production environments.
AWS is a must have with deep working knowledge on Terraform. He/She should be expert in debugging Cloud / Devops issues.
AWS, DevOps, Terraform, Chef, Cloud Security, Environment Setup, Automated Environment Setup, Linux Scripting Shell or Python
Should have experience in configuration management tools
Should be able to define Auto scaling policies and manage them
Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform
Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes
Troubleshoot issues and maintained different services in AWS Cloud platform across applications
Good to Have
Should be able to define and maintain availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems
- Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across our diverse set of clients.
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and business to ensure an outstanding experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
- Excellent Communication Skills to Understand and Pass on Requirements.
- GCP DevOps Engineer 1 India • Certifications
- Minimum: Google Associate Cloud Engineer
- Alternate: Google Professional Cloud Architect, Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- 7+ years direct experience working in IT Infrastructure
- 3+ years in a customer facing role working with enterprise clients
- Experience in Identity and Access Management, networking, storage, compute infrastructure (servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers) for Implementing/maintaining cloud solutions in virtualized environments.
- Experience in implementation of few of the following using Terraform: Networking, Security, Compute, Storage
- Experience in Managing large scale Windows/Linux environments.
- Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and/or continuous integration/delivery.
Cloud Engineer AWS Serverless Services Deployment
Cloud Engineer with 2 to 3 years of experience in complex enterprise organizations to be part of core team, responsible for AWS Services Deployment and Management. Candidate will support core application teams by designing and provisioning AWS services to support application setup and development.
Candidate should have experience provisioning following Cloud Services as well as their design and architecture components
Lake formation Ranger
IAM, Secrets Manager, System Manager, Cloudwatch