Senior Consultant - (CREQ138771)
Java Microservice Developer
- 8 to 10 years of application development experience.
- Good experience with strong core Java/J2EE server side hands on development experience including concurrency, JMS & JPA
- Service development experience including REST/SOAP web services and Websockets
- Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java, Spring (Sprint Boot) and application containers.
- Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture.
- Experience with JDBC/JPA frameworks like Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience in Banking domain
- Experience with unit testing tools like Mockito
- Experience with service virtualization like wiremock/Server moc
- Knowledge of HTTP and related protocols,Maven, GIT is required.
- Strong experience in using RDBMS (Oracle),Knowledge of No-SQL database technologies; such as Apache Cassandra or Elastic Search,Strong RDBMS understanding; Oracle preferred
- Good in analytical & logical thinking on resolving a problem,Microservices knowledge
- Familiarity with ELK Stack (Elastic search, logstash, Kibana) for monitoring along with Splunk
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.