Lead Consultant - BSA with Skill Experience +Hadoop knowledge
Lead Consultant - BSA with Skill Experience +Hadoop knowledge - (CREQ137874)
Skill: BSA with hands on experience in SQL with Hadoop Knowledge
The Business Analyst (BSA) will be part of the Global Product Management Team and will interact closely with clients and Virtusa application teams across the organization along with the Product Manager to design the integration between various Virtusa applications.
The person in this role will be expected to have competencies in the area of business analysis, requirements documentation, understanding of product development functions, estimations and business architecture. The SBA will be required to undertake the following activities.
- Define and deliver functional and solution documentation to support product development activities.
- Work closely with the Development and QA teams to deliver functions and features based on the product roadmap and market needs
- Support Go-to-market functions with the Product Manager
- Work on estimations, product documentation, requirements analysis, functional testing activities
- Hands on in SQL is a must
- Must have knowledge in Hadoop
- Preferred/Basic understanding of Payments/Finance/Accounting Industry Backgroundwill be a plus
- Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills, ability to work with considerable ambiguity; ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly
- Analytical with superior problem-solving skills over near and long-term planning horizons
- Establish a productive and collaborative team environment to ensure there is a strong customer focus in all activities of the function at all times
- Ability to analyse data and present outcomes in a way for management team to easily comprehend results
- Should be a fast learner and must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Must possess strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Having Unix knowledge is good to have
- Having scripting & coding experience is a plus
- Any GCP knowledge will be a plus
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.