Senior consultant - (CREQ141158)
Skill E2E Designer
Interested in Creation and maintenance of IT architectures and E2E designs to enable development of Telco IT systems? If so, Virtusa might have a place for you amongst our dynamic E2E Solution Design teams
As a key member of the E2E Solution Design team, you will build, develop and execute solutions for complex business problems. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Comprehend requirements and design technical solution to ensure it meets the business requirements
- Work with Product Managers, CIOs, Business Analysts and technical teams to understand product requirements and platform capabilities
- Drive Impact assessments and Chair cross functional team calls to progress and complete solution design
- Produce High Level Designs (HLDs) describing IT systems changes to support product, service delivery and service assurance requirements
- Review LLDs produced by impacted component designers for compliance to HLDs.
- Seek acceptances from platform architects and Functional security teams on the proposed solution
- Provide design support to components and other architects during implementation of projects, manage design change requests
- Provide in-life support for issues on the solution and assist documenting the root cause analysis for issues in relation to their designs
- Experience of working in OSS and BSS stack
- Good experience in data modelling and UML, SOAP/REST-based web services/EAI, XSD/XML
- The role holder needs to own technical requirements and design solutions around Service Delivery, Service Assurance & Billing systems mentioned below to meet Customers requirement (with specific focus on Service Assurance systems):
- Event Monitoring
- Network Performance Reporting
- Capacity Reporting
- Network Configuration Management
- Incident & Problem Management
- End user experience Management
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.