Consultant - (CREQ136864)
Skill : Squad Coach
Role : T1
- Enterprise agile coach, who can work with the senior leadership team and their extended leadership team and stakeholders to help guide and further their understanding of agile and the way the teams and tribes are working.
- In addition to this, we are looking for someone to help build the coach capability within the client account and internally, which would involve training, coaching, mentoring fellow coaches to help build a long lasting skillset and team to aid and progress the transformation, with the ability to support creating a development plan and have experience of building a coaching community.
- The right person will not only developing people, but will also need to play a major part in the strategic direction and vision for a large scale agile transformation of both technical and non-technical departments.
- Plan, prepare and deliver coaching sessions in the youth development phase in tandem with the
- Club philosophy and coaching syllabus.
- Organise Academy players' logistics for all training sessions, fixtures, tournaments and Academy
- Complete all relevant information on the PMA including training sessions, fixtures and player
- Be responsible for maintenance of training / match balls, bibs, cones and all other relevant
- equipment as required by the Academy.
- Attend all in-service and coaching days as directed by the Academy & Player Development
- Manager, Academy Head of Coaching and Youth Development Phase Lead Coach.
- Recommend and recruit players for the Academy in tandem with the Academy Head of
- Construct and deliver detailed six weekly individual player progress reviews with players and any
- other relevant coaching staff.
- Assist in the decision making process regarding the permanent registration of Academy triallists
- and the retention of players currently at the Club.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.