Architect (ATC) - (CREQ141515)
Skill : OpenText
Role : T1
- Being able to setup the instance, config etc.
- Solution analysis and design of our Content, its classification, Taxonmy structure, Content
- Model, Meta data attributes
- Infra point of view- How it is going to be deployed in CI CD
- Integration patterns with SFDX, Azure and PEGA.
- Support solution design, development, and testing strategy
- Resource should have 10plus years of experience
- Good comm skills
- Hands-on with content management
- Graduation - BCA / MCA / equivalent
- Team player
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state-of-the-art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.