Consultant - (CREQ140051)
Skill: Data Scientist
- Demonstrable track record dealing well with ambiguity prioritizing needs and delivering results in an agile dynamic environment
- NLP Text Extraction from various sources MS Wordplain text files pdf files html pages, etc. RAKE, document similarity Cosine, Jaccard etc.
- 6 - 9 years of related experience
- Bachelors or Masters Engineering in Computer Science preferred though not mandatory, or related quantitative field experience with analyzing and quantifying data collected through crowd sourcing protocols
- Strong experience with descriptive statistics and visualization tools
- Solid experience with Natural Language Processing
- Expert in Python command line usage Bash Solid experience with SQL
- Knowledge of statistical modelling machine learning techniques Deep Learning Good to have
- Experience with data selection methods identify how to choose which data for which experimental set ups
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with significant attention to detail
- Experience with big data tools Hive Pig and familiarity
- experience with AWS technology stack S3Redshift Good to have
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state-of-the-art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.