Lead Consultant - (CREQ123913)
Skill : LN Finance
Role : T2
- Should be well versed with the Finance module
- General Ledger (GLD) - Chart of Accounts, Dimensions, Trans types, Periods, Month closing, Year closing, Payment Terms, Recurring / Reversing journals, Transaction schedules
- Integration - Mapping schemes, Ledger mapping, Dimension mapping, elements, Error handling
- Accounts Payable (ACP) - Invoice entry, Invoice matching with Receipts, Cost invoices, Supplier Credit notes, Matching Credit notes with invoices, ACP reports, Supplier 360
- Accounts Receivable (ACR) - Debit / Credit notes, Reminder letters, Customer Statements, Credit Limits. Customer 360
- Cash Management (CMG) - Supplier payments, Customer Receipts, Electronic Bank statements, Bank reconciliations, Supplier payment formats (MT10, Giro, etc. )
- Fixed Asset Management (FAM) - Asset transactions like Purchase, Revaluation, Selling, Depreciation calculations, Master maintenance, Reports
- Localisation / Taxation - Tax masters, Tax returns, Tax statements, Tax defaulting for Sales / Purchase, Tax structure, country specific requirements
- Reporting - Trial Balance, AR/AP balances, P&L, Balance sheet, Department wise reports
- Reconciliations: AR a GL, AP a GL, Inventory a GL, FAM a GL, Invoice to be Received, Invoice to be created, Interim accounts recon
- Financial statements (FST) - Should be able to create financial statements for P&L, B/S, SG&A etc.
- Budgets - Should be able to create Ledger based budgets
- Should have working knowledge of Logistic modules from where Integration transactions get posted to the GLD
- Should be well versed with Closing activities - Month closing, Year closing
- Should have working knowledge of DEM (Dynamic Enterprise Modeler)
Experience : LN Functional Consultant with 8+ years' experience in Baan Finance
Application Version: Infor LN 10.4 and upwards preferred
- Professionally qualified (CA / ICWA/ CPA) or B.Com & M.Com
- CFA (Chartered financial Analyst)
Other areas of expertise
- At least 2 end to end Implementations of Infor LN
- Working knowledge of Infor OS approvals and alerts for Finance transactions
- Good functional knowledge of their area of expertise - Finance and Accounts
- Creation of Functional Specifications, creation & execution of test cases
- Knowledge of any particular Localization will be a plus
- Good communication skills
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state-of-the-art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.