Senior Consultant - (CREQ91634)
Requirements/ Key responsibility:
- Proven knowledge of application architecture, networking, security, reliability and scalability concepts software design principles and patterns
- Solid knowledge and extensive experience of Azure platforms and its cloud services.
- Experience with implementing containers using cloud native container orchestrators in Azure
- Proficiency in cloud automation using Ansible, Azure CLI, Cloud formation, terraform, ARM
- Hands-on experience with enterprise config & DevOps tools including Ansible, BitBucket, Git, Jira and Confluence.
- Strong knowledge of cloud Security practices and IAM Policy preparation for AZURE
- Knowledge and experience in API development, AI ML, Data Lake, Data Analytics, Cloud Monitoring and Analytics,
Ability to participate in fast paced DevOps and System Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.