New York, NY, US
Fullstack developer - (CREQ139470)
- Strong experience in transforming monolithic apps to microservices based technology using OpenShift / Docker (kubernates) with ability to run on Cloud.
- Design creation and walkthrough to team. Recommend alternative approaches, refactoring and built in code quality
- Code complex modules, review and provide technical break down to team
- Must showcase troubleshooting techniques in database and application servers (memory, performance, data migrations, data handing), and good in linux environment
- Should have DevOps exposure, build and deployment tools
- Better to have experience in batch job development and executions
- Good to have hands-on experience openshift, Docker
Experience with Banking and Cash management Applications and process would be advantageous Qualifications.
Leading / motivating team of senior developers, and ensuring timely delivery with quality.
Status review and design review call with customer, Onshore and partner
Risk / Issue/ Problem tracking, management / escalation and resolution.
Environment, operations and deployment support activities.
Analyzing business requirements, designing technical solutions, providing solutions at application, also involve coding and review activities
Candidate must be able to make design recommendations to software projects and participate in application design reviews.
Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the application as well as ensuring security and compliance to standards.
Performance testing initiatives. Ensure testing is performed properly and review/present results with senior management with recommendations.
Primary Location: US-NY-New York
Schedule: Full Time
Employee Status: Executive
Job Type: Experienced
Job Posting: 21/07/2022, 5:12:07 PM
Are you the right fit for this role? Please submit you application and resume/CV and we will be in touch.
We’re sorry, there was some trouble processing your submission. The error code is:
Please ensure all fields have been filled.