Java Microservices Developer
Java Microservices Developer - (CREQ140149)
Add the Middle East to your global professional experience and have the opportunity to work on some of the leading Digital Transformation programs. @Virtusa, we apply deep technical expertise with strong industry focus to create solutions that drive digital business. Every Virtusan is empowered to innovate by challenging the norms. This spirit of cooperative disruption drives every contributor to think beyond today and build collectively for a better tomorrow. Agile in thought and transparent in action, our organization is innately driven to find a better way.
Virtusa is one of the fastest growing IT Services companies in the Middle East with a growing client base in the UAE, KSA and Qatar and we work with the leading Banking and Financial Services, Travel, Telecom and Enterprises firms in the region. We have partnered with our clients to win awards from Gartner, IDC, WfMC and other analyst for the work that we have delivered to our clients in the region.
Why would you not like to be part of this exciting and award winning team? Don't listen to us, listen to our customers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDNtTLKkPc, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhzhZt1GJvM)
- 5+ years of experience working with Java, Microservices, Oracle and hand-on experience in Springboot developer.
- The resource need to support enhancement, maintenance and Spring boot developer activities of Java and Microservices applications
- Passion for technology and can navigate your way across sophisticated and rapidly changing landscapes by staying on top of the latest trends and thrive by sharing knowledge.
- Creator, a doer, and a disruptor who will help us seek problems and meet customer needs. Helping us build things, taking an idea, and crafting rapid prototypes and learn from real-time feedback.
- CI/CD practices, tools to rapidly deploy changes to customers while minimizing risk.
- Work activities specific to Spring boot developer Services roles include Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Requests and Reporting, Triage, Change/Configuration Management, etc.
- The associate identifies possible Spring boot developer failure scenarios, creates incident tickets, enhancements and/or problem tickets in ticket tracking system, and communicates effectively with development and internal business operations teams.
- Identifies vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, as well as maintain metrics to help develop analysis that will drive improvement in all areas of Spring boot developer.
- Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills. Resolves complex issues.
- Consults with end users to determine optimal configuration of equipment and applications.
- Works on problems of minimal-moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the Spring boot developer environment.
- Have strong communication skills and technical expertise to drive and participate in substantial discussions with partners across business roles and skillsets.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.