Senior Consultant - Legal
Senior Consultant - Legal - (76464)
• Responsible for business issues and legal matters pertaining to contracts, including developing, drafting and negotiating master service agreements, work orders, statements of work, other IT services related agreements, software license agreements, vendor agreements and channel partner agreements, with emphasis on risk mitigation and revenue recognition issues and key support of sales process. The candidate will be a key contributor in providing support in the sales and partnership contracting processes to help support business operations while ensuring compliance with company policies, applicable laws and regulations. Also, provide general legal advisory services and address any company related legal issues.
• Candidate will be working with the global sales, delivery, finance, shared services and other teams located in US, UK-EU and APAC regions, with primary focus on US-based contracts.
• Part of global legal team, with reporting directly to the Corporate Counsel in the US.
• Qualified lawyer possessing 5 to 7+ years of legal experience at a large corporate law firm or experience as in-house counsel in high-tech industry, preferably in IT services, consulting or software. Domain experience related to agile software development, cloud and digital transformation, and similar professional IT services is preferred.
• Extensive experience with providing legal counsel on large application outsourcing RFPs, developing, drafting and negotiating master service agreements, work orders, statements of work, licensing agreements, support and maintenance agreements, service level agreements, partner, reseller, OEM, teaming, referral, end user and non-disclosure agreements.
• Well versed in all aspects of contracting, negotiation, legal issues identification, risk management and general legal issues.
• Exhibited track record of effective external and internal negotiations. Strong interpersonal skills and superior time management skills is essential.
• The successful candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English, superb legal acumen and business judgment, strong leadership skills. Should be a strong individual contributor who enjoys working in a team environment.
• Highly motivated self-starter, who excels in a fast-paced, time pressured and demanding environment; and is able to successfully manage competing priorities and work independently on a wide range of issues and projects, while delivering quality work under a tight timeline.
- Undergraduate and law degrees from reputable universities.