Jersey City, NJ, US
Salesforce Architect - (CREQ128389)
- 8+ years of enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e. g. CRM, ERP), filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of more junior technical resources.
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Travel to client site (average of 75%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field.
- The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in a Salesforce role with at least 3 of those being within the Insurance Industry
- Vlocity Platform Developer & Vlocity Insurance Specialization Certifications.
- Understand client requirements and develop solutions leveraging your experience with Vlocity using Vlocity components like Vlocity Omniscripts, Vlocity DataRaptors, Vlocity Cards and Console
- Support existing and future sales pursuits by infusing a depth of knowledge around Vlocity product capabilities and Insurance specific business processes, data requirements, and technical complexities
- Help establish a culture of enablement, working with other leaders in the Insurance Practice, to constantly upskill the baseline knowledge of Salesforce Industry capabilities
- Configure Vlocity Actions and Vlocity Cards; leverage Vlocity Data Packs to deploy Vlocity components across multiple orgs
- Work with our clients' solution and enterprise architects to design and architect elegant but pragmatic solutions
- Leverage your Salesforce and Vlocity certifications and experience as a Salesforce and Vlocity subject matter expertise to provide guidance and strategic direction to our major clients internal project teams and Salesforce developers."
: US-NJ-Jersey City
: Full Time
: 14/04/2022, 3:22:30 PM