Associate Architect - (CREQ125072)
The Oracle EBS Applications Finance Senior Techno Functional Consultant will work in the Oracle Financials/ in the Information Technology of the client.
This Unit is responsible for the support, maintenance, and enhancement of the Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R12. 2.4 (called Oracle Financials/HR Application).
The current environment includes the following Oracle E-Business Suite modules:
• Financials: General Ledger, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed
The Oracle Applications Senior Techno Functional Consultant will provide primary support for Oracle Financial modules with in-depth focus on Oracle General Ledger, Purchasing, Account Payables, Account Receivables, Fixed Assets modules.
Experience in the other Financials modules like Project Costing is a definite plus.
The Oracle Applications Finance Techno-Functional Consultant will perform functional, technical and maintenance functions to include, but not be limited to the following:
• Work closely with Business Users to scope and draft functional requirements.
• Understand the Business requirements and convert them into technical requirements.
• Ability to debug the system for certain behavior of the feature(s) and explain it to the Users Perform fit/gap analysis to evaluate each functional area in a business process to achieve specific goal(s).
• Identify/modify standard/custom reports that are needed to produce Statutory, Management, Reconciliation reports and others.
• Develop/maintain interfaces from/to Oracle General Ledger, Account Payable and Account Receivables.
• Provide requirements to third party applications that interface with Oracle General Ledger
• Create ad hoc reports as per the requirements.
• Create, test and implement code changes and integrate them with existing programs as needed.
• IT Resource for Oracle Financials/HR related projects coordinate meetings/communications with the Oracle Financials/HR User Communityo Mentor Employees as needed.
• Provide timely and effective reporting on status of projects.
Desired Experience/Skills: The Oracle Apps Finance Techno Functional Consultant shall possess most of the following technical skills and experience
• 7 + years of overall experience working as Oracle Apps Finance Techno Functional consultant with more focus on technical.
• Strong working knowledge on RICEFW (Reports,Interfaces,Conversions,Extensions,Forms and Workflows)
• Must have worked on at least 2 conversion projects.
• 5+ years' experience with SQL, PL/SQL and SQL•Loader
• Strong experience with BI Publisher and OA Framework.
• Exposure to EBS version 12.2.4+ is a plus
• Experience writing detailed technical/Conversion Design/Technical Installation documentation including but not limited to MD070, CV040, MD120, and CV120.
• Experience with Subledger Accounting (SLA) specially as related to Ledgers
• Experience with Accrual Accounting
• Experience with Oracle G/L interface creation and maintenance is strongly desired
• Experience with Web ADI
• Experience working with oracle support to resolve oracle application bugs.
• Experience with Oracle G/L period, quarter, year-end reconciliation and closing process.
• Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Current knowledge of trends in IT and experience in the development of new technologies
• Experience with change management Procedures is a must
• Experience with SOX compliance environments with segregation of duties is desired.
• Experience with organizational data requirements and complex business rules, translating them into detailed program specifications.
• Experience with application systems development life cycle methodology.
• Experience providing assistance, advice, and guidance to project team members on relational database design concepts, application development, efficient production job design, testing concepts, and other specialties.
• Knowledge and understanding of Object Oriented and/or relational data base concepts and principles.
• Experience with testing concepts and techniques promoting applications to production
Nice to Have Skills
Good communication and presentation skills
Experience in Agile Methodology
: Full Time
: 24/03/2022, 11:24:16 AM