Scrum Master - (CREQ71897)
Skill: IT PM
- Payments and financial services experience.
- Experience of undertaking project documentation at a project level - particularly at a business level with some technical experience desirable.
- Experience & knowledge of best practise analysis techniques in financial services where the output is regulated, and a standard process must be followed.
- Background and knowledge of Banking / Payments Industry.
- Experience in new technology application delivery; practical knowledge and ability to future proof design and partnership with specialist technical architects.
- Experience of participating in smaller and medium sized projects.
- Payments-specific compliance and regulatory knowledge.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders, regulators and industry participant teams.
- Adherence to best practise techniques and governance / control.
- Regular reporting on progress with their business analysis work with their projects.
- Experience in recording the outputs of their analysis in agreed document formats and following best practise industry standards.
- Experience of working within a UK payments scheme and an appreciation of the wider payments eco-system.
- Relevant professional qualification preferred, with good understanding of the financial services and the payments industry
- Support Organisation strategy process by conducting analysis into specific subject areas related to the strategic intent. Identify options and build a clear business case for the proposed change.
- Support projects by analysing, specifying and validating the business needs of project stakeholders, whether they are customers or end users. This includes interviewing stakeholders, gathering and compiling user requirements to convey to impacted stakeholders, throughout the project lifecycle.
- Apply their communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the change process and to ensure that project deliverables are directly traceable to clear requirements and desired benefits.
- Ensure that their won project documentation is produced to organisation specified quality and according to best practise.
- Support the project manager ir leader in helping to ensure that technology partners, suppliers, developers; infrastructure teams have a clear understanding of business requirements.
- Support the process of undertaking interviews to gather requirements through existing service agreements, workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Prepare Board and EMT briefings on proposed changes for review and submission by a Senior Business Analyst to the Head of Change
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 23/02/2021, 8:04:40 AM