Associate Consultant - (CREQ79099)
Skill: React Developer
Role / Tier: Associate Consultant /Tier 3
- Developing new user-facing features using React. js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate User Stories and wireframes into high quality code
- Create applications which provide fantastic UI/UX and responsive design
- Integrate apps with third-party APIs and Cloud APIs
- Apply core Computer Science concepts to improve consumer web apps
- Profile and improve our frontend performance
- Design for scalability and adherence to standards
Should be excellent in UI development using React framework
Should be strong in Redux or Flux
Unit testing exposure using Jest/Mocha is highly desirable
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 15/04/2021, 6:39:30 AM