Associate Consultant- QA Tier 3
Associate Consultant- QA Tier 3 - (CREQ74832)
Skill: C# Automation
Role / Tier: Associate Consultant- QA (Tier 3)
- Specific experience testing backend systems and business logic
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure requirements are user-centered and testable.
- Intermediate/High SQL knowledge (able to write and execute medium to high level complexity queries)
- Extensive knowledge of programming concepts along with the ability to research, seek and recommend alternative testing solutions
- Excellent communication and organization skills and the ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams
- Highly skilled writing ability to assist with preparing documentation for each phase of the SDLC
- Must be able to analyze software applications to verify that various products conform to stated requirements
- Skills to work as a member of team, sometimes working as team lead to run out QA Organization projects.
- Able to work autonomously, to identify complex problems and propose solutions; requires little supervision, exhibits ownership and responsibility for team delivery
- Recommends, champions and implements new processes
- 3 to 6 years of experience in software quality assurance activities with experience in writing automation scripts using any open source framework (preferably in C#)
- Experience in developing and maintaining automation tests framework using C#.
- Atleast 2+years of experience in both Manual and Automation Testing experience.
- Good in SOLID design pattern
- A quick, independent learner who loves a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated Relational database experience with SQL Server is a plus
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Knowledge on API testing
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 20/04/2021, 7:51:26 AM