Client Partner- Hi Tech-
Client Partner- Hi Tech- - (38985)
Role: Client Partner- Hi-Tech - GAMA
The Client Partner supports the business through the development, management, and execution of strategic and tactical account management practices of the organization's strategic account(s).
- Plan and execute appropriate business strategies to achieve revenue targets against Hi-Tech vertical clients.
- Lead business development activities and develop new opportunities in existing client within Hi-Tech
- Engage and manage clients at appropriate levels, including senior technology and business executives to drive and execute the farming / mining strategy for the account (e. g. client service plan, relationship map, client feedback) and facilitate follow-up sessions to monitor progress
- Understand firm services and service line offerings and applicability to the account. Facilitate the opportunity and proposal management activities. Leverage strong knowledge of Virtusa's intellectual property to identify initiatives, events, and services that can bring value to the team and the overall client relationship
- Negotiate commercial terms of engagement while maintaining deal profitability
- Candidate should have prior client services experience in IT services industry catering to banking clients
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with CXO level leadership
- Experience of managing large project deals, working in an onsite / offshore model
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill. Ability to work with multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence decision making and work across executive and operational levels on IT and Business side