Our client, one of the leading aviation companies in the US, was looking to automate their manual recruiting and onboarding process and was looking to move to the cloud during this process.
The client embarked on their transformation journey to develop a common e-recruiting and onboarding platform. Virtusa was chosen as the partner of choice for our technology expertise and our experience in the aviation industry
- Our client trains pilots and develops flight simulators that are managed across 5 distinct business units leveraging various systems
- Seeking to move to more cloud based ERP systems. First addressing ageing HR e-recruitment and onboarding processes
- Looking to harmonize and automate HR processes with a cost effective SAP cloud solutions that can easily integrate
- Very Manual Process– current recruiting tools are labor intensive including e-verify/onboarding which are all manual and tedious
- Limited Analytics capability– Reporting is not centralized and user friendly and consumes extensive manual effort to create reports
- Develop a common E-recruiting and onboarding platform that automates currently manual processes
- Deploy the SAP SuccessFactors(SF) solutions with a phased approach starting with Employee Profile, Recruitment and Onboarding
- Leverage Rapid Deployment Solution approach for configuration of SF Platform and Recruitment and Onboarding
- Project Manage and design SAP SuccessFactors platform for future rollouts of additional modules and S/4HANA integration
- Develop integration to 2 key interfaces, SAP HCM and SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) while harmonizing master data across all systems
- Leveraged up to ~90% of standard configuration to deploy SF platform, Recruitment and basic Onboarding modules.
- Harmonized employee profile master data for seamless integration into end to end hiring process across different systems
- Automated manual onboarding processes while creating a single global hiring process for simplified country adoption
- Automated and digitized new hire paperwork including automated E-verify process for the USA, Canada, UK and others.
- Simplified and unified workflow by leveraging standard out of the box role based permissions tailored to FSI terminology
- Enhanced decision making through access to real-time, comparable and detailed HR information