Our client, one of the top healthcare providers in the US was seeking to replace their heritage application to enable easier adoption of digital strategy. They embarked on their transformation journey with a plan to redefine their operational processes.
The client chose Virtusa as their partner of choice because of the past experience and domain expertise along with our track record for digitally transforming global organizations in the financial services industry.
- High cost of labor due to low automation
- An aging application that is not scalable/extensible and a big barrier for business growth
- Long cycle time due to manual processes and high error rates
- Poor data transfer and connectivity with in-house federated systems
- Inefficient data model design leading to data redundancy and higher retrieval cost
- High reliance on manual processes leading to high error rates and cost
- Inability to expand Provider network due to disconnected and archaic stakeholder management systems
Designed an agile business transformation program to redefine the operational processes and re-platform the Workers Compensation line of business to Salesforce
- Created end-to-end service automation using Service Cloud with maximum use of OOTB features
- Multi-channel integration, shift of audit processes to upfront validations to minimize errors.
- Stakeholder management for Adjusters and Providers using Salesforce Communities
- Efficient and scalable data model design reducing data redundancy and errors
- Real-time metrics and SLA tracking using entitlements/milestones and configurable reports/dashboards
- Developed Online product catalog, Pricing and BPM automation using Salesforce platform
Designed future state processes to enhance productivity by over 50% across end-to-end operation cycle
- Projected reduction in Turn-around time (TAT) by over 30% across end-to-end operations
- Designed scalable and extensible solution with maximum use of OOTB features and configurable options
- Enhanced automation of key business processes with a projected labor cost reduction of over 30%
- Seamless data transfer through an efficient integration design connecting 10+ federated systems
- Reduction of number of tables by at least 30% ensuring faster data retrieval at a lower cost
- Faster cycle time due to reduced manual errors and process redundancy