Our client, one of the top banks in the UK was struggling with the number of versions of tools being used across their organization. They were looking to streamline this system in an agile manner and reduce costs simultaneously.
- Usage of unsupported version control tools which needed migration to new tools
- No Code analysis tool which was part of Continuous Integration(CI)
- CI wasn’t setup & the builds were manually triggered.
- There was no build dependencies/artifact management tools which were a standard to start Continuous deployment.
- There were no tagging/ labeling of builds as per standard best practice of SCM/RM
- Automate hand-offs between teams within Dev & Ops & Enablement of CI | CD | CT | CM
- Bootstrap best practices across development, testing and release management
- Agile development tools and practices, Environments and release management & Automated Testing.
- Assess implementation progress against standard maturity indices
- Build agility among project teams to increase the efficiency
- Competency based horizontal services developing scalability across apps
- Benefit of $1M+ / annum – Reduced cycle time
- ~ 104 man days for every release saved – tools
- 65% increase in environment uptime – CD
- 25% increase in test coverage – CT
- Zero touch Deployment
- No dependency and associated wait time
- Complete traceability
- Reduction of duration, Consistent and scalable