Our client, one of the largest banks in the world, was looking for a partner who could effectively manage global business applications spanning market and security services, trade and treasury platforms, and finance and private banking. There were stringent SLAs to be adhered to and the client was looking for a partner who help increase efficiency on a year-on-year basis.
With Virtusa’s global delivery model, streamlined processes, and innovative tools and techniques, the client did not have to look any further.
Key challenges that the customer faced includes:
- No alignment between IT and business
- High operational costs
- No governance and tracking mechanism
- Managed services approach with deep experience in BFS domain
- Proactive monitoring of production environment and batch jobs with ITRS (Geneos) and other monitoring tools
- Extensive use of tools for proactive incident management, report automation, log analytics, and SLA compliance
- Streamlined processes, developed run books, and documented end-to-end sequence of activities
- Proactively created a web based Project Health Dashboard which allows client to get up-to-date status of alerts and productions issues
- 40% increase in efficiency
- 60% reduction in alerts
- 44% reduction in the number of tickets