Virtusa developed and delivered a tailored remote infrastructure management solution for a leading American Law media firm. The scope also included multiple transformation initiatives.
Virtusa’s Digital infrastructure services designed the solution with risk free transition plan; delivering uncompromising 24x7x365 support.
The Key challenges faced by the client include:
Lack of standardized runbooks
Low productivity and visibility into operations
Proactive round the clock monitoring and management missing
To address client’s requirement, Virtusa worked hand in hand to understand the underlying infrastructure and then built the solution on top of it.
- Customized transition plan with emphasis on client’s processes and aligned Virtusa resources with the expectations of the client
- 24x7x365 support team with joint responsibility of monitoring and service desk
- Resolver group support for dedicated towers like Server (Windows, Unix etc.), Messaging, Networking and Storage
- Involved with customer to understand the underlying infrastructure, ticketing patterns and inter-dependence between applications and infrastructure
- Developed standardized Runbooks across all the towers
- Trend analysis to highlight production problems
- Extended support during customer marketing activities across all the towers, including disk space, network ports and bandwidth allocation, managing end user devices etc.
Virtusa successfully delivered the solution with visible improvements. Also, multiple transformation programs were taken up to serve the long-term goal of the client.
- 9/10 Customer Satisfaction Index
- 10/10 Net Performance Score
- 7 Transformation Programs
- Transformation Programs
- Datacenter Consolidation & DR on the Cloud
- Exchange 2010 to Office 365
- Self Service / Automation
- Hybrid Cloud Adoption
- THQ to SNOW
- Asset Monetization
- VDI adoption