Our client is a British leisure travel group with a broad portfolio of tour operators, online portals, tourist airlines, aircraft, hotels, cruise liners, and countless incoming agencies.
The client wanted to implement a customer data management solution for a seamless customer experience.
The client’s back office system was inconsistent in customer handling with duplicated and fragmented business processes. This has led to many difficulties including:
- A single view of the customer and enable a 1-2-1 relationship
- No personalized offerings
- No upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Lack of seamless user experience
- Unable to drive loyalty, retention, or enhance brand value
Virtusa’s experts created an efficient solution that enhanced the back-office system with the capacity to handle multiple users for better operational efficiency. Key features of the solution included:
- Hybrid customer hub solution to match customer information from numerous sources
- Matching and standardization services
- A robust and scalable platform
Virtusa successfully implemented a scalable, adaptable, and flexible process offering end-to-end customer data management. This system could adapt to rapidly changing operations, processes, and locations.
- Improved customer experience through end-to-end management of customer data across all channels
- Increased operational efficiency and automation monitoring through streamlined work allocation, monitoring, and reporting
- Moved from a booking-centric to a customer-centric world
- Enabled loyalty program to increase customer retention