With fault injection testing, your organization will realize at least 20% reduction in operations costs that are due to incidents response and remediation. Cloud operations, digital teams and Kubernetes implementations will benefit significantly by adopting fault injection testing as part of their SDLC.
- Reduce the period MTTF (Mean Time to Failure) by 95%
Significantly reduce the duration between system failures and ensure systems are highly available by identifying and fixing issues early in the SDLC.
- Partnership with leading industry solution providers and freeware tools
Our partnerships with leading industry solution providers accelerate tools adoption and lead to faster knowledge transfer and team setup.
- Virtusa’s banking and financial services domain expertise, coupled with engineering accelerators and extensive digital transformation experience, delivers significant benefits to our clients.
- Lower MTTD (Mean Time to Detect)
Shortened time to identify failures and corresponding resolution time by simulating similar scenarios in earlier testing.
- Increase fault predictions and identification by 90%
Our experiments are in alignment with industry fault injection methods and ensure prediction of failures so that you avoid any surprises in the production environment.
- 2X shorter time replicating infrastructure load/ stress scenarios
Target attacks at specific components of the infrastructure faster eg: CPU resource hogs, Kafka latency, database latency.