According to a report by the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions, 50% of respondents would likely switch hospitals due to inadequate information-sharing and communication, and difficulty in reaching a health professional by phone or email. Patients are increasingly looking for easier, faster and personalized omni-channel interactions with their providers. Inconsistent service and inaccurate information often leave them disengaged and unhappy, and adversely impact the provider’s brand reputation. In the absence of right tools and technology, providers fail to meet evolving patient expectations resulting in 30-45% attrition on an average.
Recurring issues, inefficient processes, and dependency on human intervention also lead to increased expenses for providers. Providers need to address the twin priorities of patient care and operational efficiency by reimagining their technology and redesigning their processes. Virtusa understands these challenges and proposes an approach, powered by reimagining the omni-channel communication experience, for a unified and enhanced experience across the channels.
Our solution optimizes patient-provider communication across channels to increase operational efficiency and enhance patient experience. By leveraging ML and NLP features, providers can automate data ingestion and control the flow of information efficiently in a human-like natural language. Some of the key solution features are:
- Conversational AI: Optimizes customer conversations across channels
- Cognitive communicator: Understands and communicates in a human-like language
- Omni-Channel experience: Provides a transformational experience across channels
Why clients are choosing Virtusa?
We offer intuitive, configurable workflows, powered by AI/ML, that help providers improve responsiveness, enhance patient satisfaction, and achieve lower attrition.
- Increased patient satisfaction attained through consistent, personalized, and contextual interactions
- Improved quality of care by focusing on lower Average Handle Time (AHT), lower Average Queue Time (AQT), and improved First Call Resolution (FCR)
- Increased revenue by targeting patients with relevant information through the right channels