In today’s highly demanding financial services industry, efficient processes, controlled information flows and perfectly tuned systems provide a critical edge to remain ahead of the competition. Organizations are now recognizing the need for a flexible, scalable, and adaptable solution to manage their day-to-day operations and mitigate risks while at the same time accelerate their business growth and reduce costs.
Virtusa delivers solutions that help in seamless integration of complex workflows to deliver faster and accurate business results. Our dedicated team of professionals has an in-depth knowledge of the asset management lifecycle which helps our clients cater to the evolving business needs of their customers.
What do we offer?
Virtusa has a first-hand experience in the asset management domain as our employees hail from leading asset management companies. This gives us a competitive edge with a good native understanding of the business drivers affecting this domain.
Our asset management experience combined with our technical expertise on SimCorp Dimension has positioned us as a preferred vendor among our financial services clients. Our services are spread across the entire realm of asset management cycle ranging from portfolio manager’s decision making & order initiation, crossing over to pre-trade analysis, risk & compliance assessments, trade confirmation to performance measurement, corporate actions and valuations to the final general ledger entries.
Benefits of working with us
Some of the sample benefits realised by our clients include the following:
- Helps facilitate transparent audit trail and mitigate operational risk
- Ensures compliance with regulatory norms such as AIFMD, Short Selling, Solvency II, Dodd Frank and EMIR
- Enables and ensures efficient, accurate and fast straight-through-processing (STP) of all transactions
- Helps in growing your business, expanding your transaction horizons and adding new mandates & strategies without proportional increase in costs
- Expands possibilities for business growth allowing trading new instruments and asset classes