This research paper “Top Global Banking Technology Trends” commissioned by Virtusa and conducted by Finextra highlights key shifts in banks’ approach to their IT platforms, occurring over the last 18 months. The paper was generated with inputs from more than 100 banking executives in 25 countries across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Respondents included C-level executives, vice presidents, and directors from global banks, regional banks, and fintechs.
Some of the key findings from the study include:
- Digital customer experience (79%), innovation (45%), and cost reduction (46%) are the top priorities.
- 27% of respondents said that their institution has a mature API-enabled services program while 19% of respondents said they had a mature microservices program established.
- 37% of respondents said their mobile channel proposition is marketed under a different brand to other services.
- 36% of respondents said they are maintaining the number of branches but transforming them.
- 42% of respondents to the survey have adopted private cloud while only 6% have adopted public cloud solutions for critical applications.
Get Your Copy Now
Submit your details to get a complimentary copy of the “Top Global Banking Technology Trends” report in an email message.