Future of provider relationships lies in end-to-end provider lifecycle management
Payers are constantly looking for ways to effectively manage provider relationships, but it’s challenging, and they continue to face numerous issues such as:
- CMS regulations around access to care and audits/fines imposed on incorrect provider directories.
- Limited support for innovative compensation models focused on increasing the quality of service and reducing the cost of service.
- Internal inefficiencies due to disjointed systems that manage the end-to-end process and missing ‘provider source of truth’.
- Manual processes and the inability to track SLAs
- Low provider satisfaction
Transforming provider lifecycle management to make payers future-ready
Virtusa addresses these challenges and enables future provider relationships with an unwavering focus on the complete end-to-end cycle of provider management, including recruiting, contracting, onboarding, configurations, and servicing.
Built on the Pega® Platform, our PLM solution reduces incorrect claims payments due to delayed provider configuration, improves operational efficiencies, reduces onboarding time, and ensures better data quality and transparency.